- Radio: The Everblue Story - "A New Mission" on NPR's The Story
- Green McMansions are oxymoronic - WHERE you build matters more than HOW you build!
- The 100-dollar hamburger - Chandran Nair (Consumptionomics)
- Alex Steffen - co-founder of Worldchanging.com
- Why companies have Corporate Responsibility initiatives
- Nestle wants to privatize the Earth's water supplies
- Operation Free - Vets in favor of weaning us from our oil addiction. (Vote Vets)
- News report: Fareed Zakaria GPS - The Coming Water Wars
- TV: Green Energy TV (Internet TV)
- Getting Personal - Six Personal Sustainability Myth-busters. (Caveat: Organic vegetables are best if purchased locally because they're fresher, they're less carbon intensive, and you're helping your local economy.)
- TV: e2 design - the economics of being environmentally conscious (from PBS and Autodesk (downloads).
- Audio/Article: Plumbing a Greener shade of LEED (Internet radio interview with a LEED AP and company owner enduring the realities of LEED Certification.)
- Audio/Article: Van Jones' Green Vision (14 min. interview)
- Radio: Food As A National Security Issue - 40 min. NPR interview with Michael Pollan, author of "The Omnivore's Dilemma" and "In Defense of Food". (M.P. speaking - several YouTube links.)
- Research: Green Marketing To Women vs. Green Marketing to Men
- Environmental Working Group - The EWG team of scientists, engineers, policy experts, lawyers and computer programmers pores over government data, legal documents, scientific studies and our own laboratory tests to expose threats to your health and the environment, and to find solutions. Our research brings to light unsettling facts that you have a right to know.
- How to talk to a climate change denier
- 60 Minutes: The Wasteland - eWaste flowing from rich countries to poor countries.
- 60 Minutes: Coal Ash: 130M Tons of Waste - Where does most fly-ash end up?
- 60 Minues: Deepwater Horizon Survivor, Mike Williams.
- 60 Minutes: The Bloom Box - Cutting-edge fuel cell technology.
- New York Times Green blog
- Ford Raptor vs. Leaf Blower (emission controls!)
- Stewart Brand: How Buildings Learn - What Happens After They're Built (Google eBook)
- More Stewart Brand: Whole Earth Discipline: An Ecopragmatist Manifesto (TED video)
- Building Efficiency Case Study: